- There will be no expiration dates on the coupons.
- Each coupon is equal to 10% of the balance paid for a finalized product purchase.
- You may apply coupons against any items still in current production on this site.
- Coupons will be activated 30 days after the delivery date of your order and the return privilege has expired and been adjusted for any returns.
- Each coupon will be account coded and numbered for your personal use only.
- One Coupon per item purchase.
- Coupons may not be combined with any other offers.
- Coupons may only be applied and redeemed on finalized orders.
- Coupons will be issued only on dollar amounts actually paid.
- Coupons may not be applied against Studio sponsored Collector Club activities or products. These activities are generally the Studio's money and we merely service these activities.
- Coupons must be used in their entirety.
No coupons may be applied or redeemed against any "Studio Sold-Out or Retired"
or "Collector Owned" offerings.
Be sure to add us to your address book or safe sender list so our emails get to your inbox
As you will notice, we saved this one for last and thought an explanation was only fair.
First: Collector owned items are sold on a 20% commission whereby we pay all expenses of
the sale, advertising, listings, transfer of ownership, assorted time and paperwork, shipping,
etc. The collector gets a full 80% of the sale, less any expenses incurred for professional
reconditioning (we sell no item unless it is in the original studio condition),
re documentation, original boxing where required or advisable.
Second: Studio sold-out and retired items generally have additional expenses against them
which are not always readily visible. If nothing else, we have tied up capital and space in these
items and still offer them only at their original issue price. Even this though, is generally a
short-term activity which can be replaced by other dealer stocks bought or committed to at
a higher cost and still be offered at the original closing issue price.